Friday, June 30, 2017

Clabel Designs is BACK!

It has been a few years since I have done anything with Clabel Designs. I've still been crafting but changed the name, after having the twins I thought it wasn't fair to have the name Clabel Designs since the Clabel is a combination of the start of my daughters names.
I changed the name to Love The Crafty Butterfly as I love to craft and I love butterflies but the name never really felt right, Clabel Designs did however. So sorry to the twins but my husbands business incorporates them so I guess all is fair!


Since deciding to change the name back to the original name I have found I have a lot more motivation for the business once again, something I didn't have when it felt lost and like it didn't fit.

My passion and my drive are back, it is a fantastic feeling. I am setting goals and achieving them. Today marks the beginning of a new financial year, today marks the day Clabel Designs makes its official come back. I've been posting a little here and there on social media via 
FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM

Given that it is school holidays I will be busy creating and adding lots of stock, I am busy building a website which should be ready to launch in a few weeks and the plan is to be able to offer AfterPay as a payment method.

It feels so good to have this motivation back. I love to create, it is my stress relief. I do dream of my own craft room one day, for now I'm stuck on the coffee table while binge watching Netflix. One day we will move to a house where I have that space - again goals!

So why after these years have I decided to throw myself back into my crafting business? Simply for my family. I do have another job as a doula which I absolutely love but I don't take on many clients, I prefer to be dedicated to one family and not risk overlap so it really doesn't pay the bills.
I have the twins who have just been diagnosed with disabilities, with lots of appointments and days off kindergarten it makes it hard to have a job in the big wide world. This is to show them that no matter what obstacles you face you can take something you love and it will take you places.
Not to mention paying bills is an essential.

So I have a few things this week I will be doing to try and boost my numbers and make my first sale officially as Clabel Designs (again!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product of the Week

Due to such a popular demand I have decided to set up a segment called Product of the Week. This will be a little display of our best sellin...