Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New and exciting blog!

I just can't stay away I have decided to start blogging again! Here you can see my trials, errors and accomplishments with being a work at home mum. With facebooks rules it will be easier to run competitions through the blog too.
I hope you enjoy it and even more importantly I hope I do a better job than in the past at updating it! I plan on putting sneak previews on the blog, some tutorials (although not many as obviously I'm here to make the products for you to earn an income!) competitions as mentions and who knows what else at this stage!
Now to find some followers and play around and make this blog look pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Product of the Week

Due to such a popular demand I have decided to set up a segment called Product of the Week. This will be a little display of our best sellin...