Thursday, February 10, 2011

Notebook covers

I used to do this with all my school books just not with fabric and now having a 2nd job (body shop at home consultant which i am LOVING!!) and having so many different diaries and notebook i thought why not start decorating the covers again and as I've caught the sewing bug why not do them out of the masses of fabric scraps I have laying around dying to be used!

Now as I'm not using a pattern and just adapting what I used to do with decorated card at school I need some people to trial them ... funny I'm asking here with no followers at the moment!

The covers also come with a notebook.

This is them -----




not quite sure why that one turned sideways i will try and fix it later!

They do need a little tweaking sizewise and the trail versions sent out will be fixed up but this was my first attempt at it. I love the pockets at school i kept all handouts in them to prevent them getting lost, now i keep all design sketches im working on, body shops orders etc.
The reason I'm asking for testers is so I know from an outside perspective what the potential product is like, your likes/dislikes, what you would change/add etc ... I can't sell products you love unless I know what you love!

To trial simply pay $13 AUD this includes registered post and is a nice reduction on what the normal price will be so help me, help you and grab a bargain whilst you're at it! I'm doing this for 2 covers so hurry whilst the spots are there to trial simply email: Nicole@clabeldesigns.com.au

1 comment:

Product of the Week

Due to such a popular demand I have decided to set up a segment called Product of the Week. This will be a little display of our best sellin...